Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nothing to fear

I can feel a change in Mariama. This last trip down to Boston I can see she is getting more tired. Nick and I enjoy making her and Ed laugh. We're always goofing around just being silly. She laughs and smiles and this brings Nick and I so much joy. But Mariama is getting tired.

The evening of November 13th around 6pm Mariama called to tell me that the results of her most recent blood test are showing greater signs of kidney failure. This means the blood carries more toxins and she is getting sicker. Her dr. told her that if she were to become dizzy or vomit, she should get to the emergency room asap. She was feeling more tired.

I knew there was nothing to fear. It's just a matter of time. I was ready! Whenever this was meant to happen, it would happen. I feel my impatience knocking. But I must remember that this is all happening in Divine Order.  It appears as if I'm waiting for the  Transplant Center to do their thing. I need to meet with the surgeon. Then there is a "Team Meeting' only on Wed's to discuss my eligibility. Ok..! And according to Nancy, transplant surgeries are done on Tuesday's. All this is done and all the time passes and I patiently await the Universe to align so that everyone and everything arrives together in perfect order!

It won't be long now.

2 comments: